In C, the only operation that can be applied to struct variables is assignment. Any other operation (e.g. equality check) is not allowed on struct variables.
For example, program 1 works without any error and program 2 fails in compilation.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Static variables and Register variables in C
- Struct Hack
- Conversion of Struct data type to Hex String and vice versa
- Is sizeof for a struct equal to the sum of sizeof of each member?
- Static Variables in C
- Variables and Keywords in C
- Can Global Variables be dangerous ?
- Implicit initialization of variables with 0 or 1 in C
- Why do we need reference variables if we have pointers
- Initialization of static variables in C
- Constants vs Variables in C language
- Difference between Identifiers and Variables in C
- How will you show memory representation of C variables?
- Initialization of global and static variables in C
- Initialization of variables sized arrays in C
- What are the default values of static variables in C?
- How are variables scoped in C - Static or Dynamic?
- C Program to print environment variables
- Linking Files having same variables with different data types in C
- Swap two variables in one line in C/C++, Python, PHP and Java
Improved By : Kaalan