Unlike C++, arrays are first class objects in Java. For example, in the following program, size of array is accessed using length which is a member of arr object.
10 20 30 40 50
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Java.util.Arrays.parallelSetAll(), Arrays.setAll() in Java
- Java.util.Arrays.equals() in Java with Examples
- Java.util.Arrays.parallelPrefix in Java 8
- Java.util.Arrays.copyOfRange() in Java
- Java.util.Arrays.deepEquals() in Java
- Arrays in Java
- Streams on Arrays in Java 8
- Arrays.deepToString() in Java with Example
- How to compare two arrays in Java?
- Iterating over Arrays in Java
- Arrays class in Java
- Final arrays in Java
- Multidimensional Arrays in Java
- Arrays.sort() in Java with examples
- Arrays.fill() in Java with Examples
- Arrays copyOf() in Java with examples
- Difference between Arrays and Collection in Java
- Arrays.toString() in Java with Examples
- Arrays stream() method in Java
- Arrays.binarySearch() in Java with examples | Set 1