Predict the output of following program.
The program prints 10. Putting a 0 before an integer constant makes it an octal number and putting 0x (or 0X) makes it a hexadecimal number. It is easy to put a 0 by accident, or as a habit. The mistake is very common with beginners.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- GFact 22 | (2^x + 1 and Prime)
- GFact 23 | (Brocard’s problem)
- Can C++ reference member be declared without being initialized with declaration?
- Facts and Question related to Style of writing programs in C/C++
- Dilworth's Theorem
- Storage of integer and character values in C
- Vantieghems Theorem for Primality Test
- Cauchy's Mean Value Theorem
- Nesbitt's Inequality
- G-Fact 21 | Collatz Sequence
- G-Fact 20 (Cayley's formula for Number of Labelled Trees)
- G-Fact 18 | Finding nth Fibonacci Number using Golden Ratio
- G-Fact 13
- What is evaluation order of function parameters in C?
- G-Fact 8