In C, struct keyword must be used for declaring structure variables, but it is optional in C++.
For example, following program gives error in C and works in C++.
And following program works in both C and C++.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- GFact 22 | (2^x + 1 and Prime)
- GFact 23 | (Brocard’s problem)
- Interesting Facts About Perl
- 10 Interesting Facts About Computers
- Interesting Facts about DBMS
- Can C++ reference member be declared without being initialized with declaration?
- Facts and Question related to Style of writing programs in C/C++
- Dilworth's Theorem
- Storage of integer and character values in C
- Vantieghems Theorem for Primality Test
- Cauchy's Mean Value Theorem
- Nesbitt's Inequality
- G-Fact 21 | Collatz Sequence
- G-Fact 20 (Cayley's formula for Number of Labelled Trees)
- G-Fact 17