In C, it might not be possible to have function names on left side of an expression, but it’s possible in C++.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect or want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- ios manipulators left() function in C++
- Lambda expression in C++
- std::regex_match, std::regex_replace() | Regex (Regular Expression) In C++
- Increment (Decrement) operators require L-value Expression
- Left-Right traversal of all the levels of Binary tree
- Left Shift and Right Shift Operators in C/C++
- Function Overloading vs Function Overriding in C++
- How to call function within function in C or C++
- Difference between Virtual function and Pure virtual function in C++
- What happens when a virtual function is called inside a non-virtual function in C++
- exp() function C++
- log() function in C++
- arc function in C
- div() function in C++
- fma() function in C++
- putchar() function in C
- map key_comp() function in C++ STL
- Inline function in C
- valarray tan() function in C++
- valarray pow() function in C++