To know the IP address(es) of a URL/website, nslookup can be used at the shell/command prompt (cmd.exe). It works on both types of operating systems i.e. Linux/Windows. For example, to know the IP address of our website, type nslookup www.geeksforgeeks.org at the shell/command prompt.
- GFact 22 | (2^x + 1 and Prime)
- GFact 23 | (Brocard’s problem)
- 10 Web Development and Web Design Facts That You Should Know
- What is Bluejacking?
- Interesting and Cool Tricks in Java
- How to Install and Configure MongoDB in Ubuntu?
- Interesting Facts About Perl
- 10 Interesting Facts About Computers
- Interesting Facts about DBMS
- Can C++ reference member be declared without being initialized with declaration?
- Facts and Question related to Style of writing programs in C/C++
- Dilworth's Theorem
- Storage of integer and character values in C
- Vantieghems Theorem for Primality Test
- Nesbitt's Inequality