To know the IP address(es) of a URL/website, nslookup can be used at the shell/command prompt (cmd.exe). It works on both types of operating systems i.e. Linux/Windows. For example, to know the IP address of our website, type nslookup www.geeksforgeeks.org at the shell/command prompt.
- GFact 22 | (2^x + 1 and Prime)
- GFact 23 | (Brocard’s problem)
- How to Install and Configure MongoDB in Ubuntu?
- Interesting Facts About Perl
- 10 Interesting Facts About Computers
- Interesting Facts about DBMS
- Can C++ reference member be declared without being initialized with declaration?
- Facts and Question related to Style of writing programs in C/C++
- Dilworth's Theorem
- Storage of integer and character values in C
- Vantieghems Theorem for Primality Test
- Cauchy's Mean Value Theorem
- Nesbitt's Inequality
- G-Fact 21 | Collatz Sequence
- G-Fact 19 (Logical and Bitwise Not Operators on Boolean)