To uniquely construct a Binary Tree, Inorder together with either Postorder or Preorder must be given (See this for details). However, either Postorder or Preorder traversal is sufficient to uniquely construct a Binary Search Tree. To construct Binary Search tree, we can get Inorder traversal by sorting the given Preorder or Postorder traversal. So we have the required two traversals and can construct the Binary Search Tree.
- GFact 22 | (2^x + 1 and Prime)
- GFact 23 | (Brocard’s problem)
- Interesting and Cool Tricks in Java
- How to Install and Configure MongoDB in Ubuntu?
- Interesting Facts About Perl
- 10 Interesting Facts About Computers
- Interesting Facts about DBMS
- Can C++ reference member be declared without being initialized with declaration?
- Facts and Question related to Style of writing programs in C/C++
- Dilworth's Theorem
- Storage of integer and character values in C
- Vantieghems Theorem for Primality Test
- Cauchy's Mean Value Theorem
- Nesbitt's Inequality
- G-Fact 21 | Collatz Sequence