Most probably, known to everyone – Web Development is majorly classified into 2 categories: Frontend and Backend Development. Though both these areas required different technologies and tools, there are specific career profiles as well for each. However, what you need to know is that in recent times the demand for those professionals who can deal with both the domains, Frontend & Backend development has increased significantly.
And yes, these people are known as Full-Stack Developers!!
As per the reports, there is a considerable growth of around 20-22% in Full-stack developers’ demand within the last 3-4 years. Also, the salary of these Full-Stack Developers is usually higher compared to frontend developers or backend ones. It all leads to this inference that you can consider pursuing a successful career in full-stack development in the coming times. Meanwhile, if you’ve already made up your mind for becoming a full-stack developer and are in a search of quality learning resources whether it be video tutorials, notes, project-based learning, or any other – GeeksforGeeks can help you in that!
For all the aspiring Full-Stack Developers, we’re providing you with an enriching live course for Full Stack Development with React & Node JS – MERN Stack. The course will make you proficient with the Full-Stack Development to such an extent that by the end of the course you’ll be able to develop industry-ready Single Page Web Application and APIs using React & Node JS and other concepts like AWS, CI/CD, etc.
Furthermore, multiple deployment methods such as AWS, Netlify, GitHub Pages, etc., and various CI / CD Pipelines like Travis-CI & GitHub actions will also get covered in the course to make you industry-ready. Some of the additional prominent features of this course are provided below:
- Course Completion Certificate
- Course mentored by Industry Experts
- Project-based learning that will add stars to your resume
- 1 major project based on real-world applications
- Internship Opportunities at GeeksforGeeks
- 6 months access to recorded Live lectures of this course
The Full Stack Development with React & Node JS – Live Course is provided to you at a discounted price of INR 10999/- and you can directly register for the course from here.
The content that will be provided in this Full Stack Development with React & Node JS – Live Course is as follows:
- Session 1: Introduction & Community Bonding
- Session 2: Introduction to Version Control Systems
- Session 3: Front End & Responsive Web Design
- Session 5: Introducing our Project
- Session 6: Introduction to React JS
- Session 7: Working with Data
- Session 8: Conditional Rendering
- Session 9: Node JS Basics
- Session 10: Introduction to REST APIs
- Session 11: Introduction to Databases
- Session 12: Introduction to Session Handling
- Session 13: Setting up our own REST API
- Session 14: Connecting our REST API to Frontend
- Session 15: Styling and Componentisation
- Session 16: Deploying and Hosting the App
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: How will we work on the projects?
Ans: You will begin the project with the help of a course mentor. Each student will be guided by the mentor in the class itself.
Q2: Will I get any certification after the completion of the course?
Ans: Yes, It’s a GeeksforGeeks certified program that includes projects along with learning. All students will receive a Training Certificate with appropriate grades.
Q3: How can I register for the course?
Ans: You can simply click on the Signup button and enter the required details such as name, contact number, etc. Then, pay the required fee for successful registration.
Q4: What will be the duration of the course?
Ans: Though the course will be completed in 8 weeks, you will be provided with 6 months access to recorded Live lectures of this course.
Q5. Are there any specific prerequisites for this course?