I belong to Sastra University, Thanjavur. The first round can be written from our rooms/home itself.They gave 4 coding questions. I attempted all of them and passed all the test cases.The questions were medium to tough and was given only 75 min for the test.So time management is important. Of course, Google and our friends help us in this round. All of our friends were not given same set of questions.Out of 350 students, 87 students were selected for the next round.
In this round, the shortlisted students were given a problem statement each for front end and back end.We have to select one of them or we can do both.They gave less than 12-15 hours for this round.We have to be a bit fast in this round. Out of 87, 47 students were shortlisted.
This is the first technical F2F interview.There were 15 panels.Each of us were assigned a panel. He asked me mostly on data structures.
Before asking the questions, he asked me to introduce myself and explain about my projects.
The questions were:
1.Write an algorithm to print the pairs that matches the given sum in a sorted array.
2.Write an algorithm to find the Kth largest element in an unsorted array.
3.Write an algorithm for finding the least common ancestor in a binary tree.
4.Which data structure is used in sudoku and write a code for the same.
5.What are the different kinds of traversals in trees?
I answered all of them.
He even asked me to write codes for them.
Out of 47 students, 26 students were selected for the next round.
In this round he asked me about OOPS concepts like upcasting and downcasting, inheritance in java, ways to overcome multiple inheritance, abstract classes, static and final keywords, polymorphism etc. Later he asked me to explain ACID properties and define each of them.I answered all of these as my favorite programming language is Java.
Later, he asked me tw0 puzzles like bridge crossing puzzle and egg dropping puzzle. I answered the first one and second one after a hint.
Out of 26, 13 students were shortlisted for the final round.
The HR is very friendly.She asked me questions like:
1.Tell me about yourself.
2.Why did you choose your University?
3.Did you get rejected in any of the companies and why?
5.Are you planning for higher studies?
6.Are you ready for 6 months internship?
I answered all of them in a confident manner.
Later all of us were waiting for results and to our surprise all the 13 members got selected.
1.Geeks for Geeks is enough for interviews.This helped me a lot.
2.Be peaceful and calm during the interview.
ALL THE BEST!
- FreshWorks Interview Experience | On-campus for Software Developer
- Freshworks Interview Experience for Senior Software Developer
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- JTG Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Process for Software Developer Interview Experience
- Shopclues Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Developer)
- Tek Travels (TBO) Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Onetrust Interview Experience for Software Developer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.