Round 1: Online Coding
The first round was online coding assessment. The assessment happened on Hackerrank for 75 mins. We were given 4 programming questions to solve all based on real time problems but it was simple. I used Java programming to solve the problem. In Java I used collections to solve the problems. Out of 4 questions I was able to solve 3 questions.
Out of 300 students only 40 students were qualified for next round.
Round 2: Written Test
The next round happened 3 weeks after first round. The next round was a written test for 40 mins. We were given two problems (1 moderate and 1 hard) to solve. The problems were based on oops and linked list. We can use any programming language to solve the problem but I used Java to solve the questions. Out of 2 questions I was able to solve 1 question.
Out of 40 students only 20 students were qualified for next round.
Round 3: Technical Interview 1
The next was face-to-face technical interview. It happened for nearly 40 mins. The interview started with tell me about yourself? . Next he asked few technical questions and projects that I have done. The interview was moderate. He gave me a notepad and asked to solve the following problem:
- The first question was on SQL. He asked me to draw the database table that I used in my project.
- Then he asked me what are the technologies used in my projects.
- Given a table. How will you sort the table.
- Next he gave me 2 tables and asked to inner join them.
- Given a array of integers. Find the pair of numbers with maximum sum with O(n) complexity.
- Given 2 integers. Swap them without third variable using pointers.
- Given a string. Find whether it is palindrome or not.
Out of 20 students only 14 were selected for next round.
Round 4: Technical Interview 2
The next round was also a face-to-face technical interview. It happened for nearly 1 hr 15 mins.This round had questions on puzzles, c, java, python, data structures, sql, problem solving, projects etc, . The link to the puzzles that was asked is given below:
After the puzzles he asked me some technical questions. Out of 14 students only 5 were shortlisted for hr round. I was not selected for next round.
- Freshworks Interview Experience for Senior Software Developer
- FreshWorks On-campus Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Freshworks Interview Experience Onsite- SE-1
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- JTG Interview Experience for Software Developer
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 36 (Software Developer)
- Xome interview experience for software developer
- Yatra.com Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Software Developer 1)
- Zoho Software Developer Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 28 (For Software Developer)
- 3DPLM Interview Experience for Software Developer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.