Round 1: Telephonic with screen sharing for coding:
The first round was over the telephone where the interviewer asked about current work and technologies used.
After that 2 coding questions (1 easy and 1 moderate )were asked with screen sharing to write the working code.
- Given an array of 0s and 1s sort them.
- Given an unsorted array of positive and negative numbers, find the minimum sum in o(1) time complexity.
- One java based question on memory leakage and GC.
Round 2: F2F
After telephonic screening was called for f2f interview at their Chennai office.
The first face to face round was again coding round and following two questions were asked:
1.Reverse a linked list.
2.An array based question which I am unable to recall.
Round 3: Design round
Following two questions(1 HLD and 1 LLD) were asked.
A lot of discussion around database design and caching mechanism.The interviewer was primarily focussed on API and DB design.
2.Design parking lot.
Refer Grokking the System Design Interview for preparing this section. It helped me a lot during my preparation time.
Round 4: Cross Functional Round
After qualifying the above two rounds there was cross functional round where a Senior Manager came.
He asked questions around most interesting work you did till now and how can the architecture for same be enhanced. A lot of discussion happened around improvising on the existing architecture.
After the above round there was an HR round where he mostly discussed why freshworks and location (as I was more interested in Bangalore location but they had their major setup in Chennai ).
After 2-3 days the HR again called for ctc negotiation and offer letter was rolled out in 15-17 days time.
- FreshWorks Interview Experience | On-campus for Software Developer
- FreshWorks On-campus Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 12 (For Senior Software Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 53 (Senior software developer)
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 1 ( Senior Software Developer)
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior Android developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- BankBazaar.com Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Senior Android Developer)
- FreeCharge Interview Experience for Senior Software Engineer
- BrowserStack Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.