First-round: Phone screening + some coding and design questions. In this round, I was asked about my role, tools, and tech stacks used in my current company. I was also asked 1 coding question and 1 system design question
- Coding question – find the intersection of 2 Linked list
- Desing question – LLD on building system like Flipkart
Second round: Coding round
- Find the middle element in LinkedList.
- Find cube root, given a perfect cube. (without using built-in methods).
- Find the overlapping time duration in two arrays having hours stored.
Third round: System design round
They asked me the most challenging task I did in my experience. I wasn’t prepared for this question and I wasn’t in a nice mood to recollect some challenging situation I handled. I told some silly situation and got into trouble
I was asked an object-oriented design question and had to write a class and abstract methods for a requirement. I started the interview badly and it continued for the whole session. Got rejected as expected
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.