- OOPs concepts ( mostly polymorphism and difference between encapsulation and abstraction)
- Difference between abstract class and interface.
- Difference between == and .equals() functions.
- What is Hash Map ?
- What is Hash Table ?
- Types of Exceptions.
- Difference between Exceptions and Errors.
- Difference between throw, throws and throwable.
- Difference between final, finalize and finally.
- What is class?
- What is an object?
- Difference between class and object.
- Method overloading.
- Method overriding.
- What is a thread?
- Different ways to create threads.
- Difference between C and Java.
- Difference between CPP and Java.
- File handling in java.
- Binary Search
- Quick Sort (Complexity and logic )
- Merge Sort (Complexity and logic )
- Difference between Merge sort, Quick sort
- Which one is better Merge sort or Quick sort and why ?
- What is a binary tree?
- What is binary search tree?
- What is linked list and its types.
- Implement stack/queue using linked list.
- Memory management (Heap and stack )
- AVL tree
- Difference between array and linked list.
- Reverse a linked list.
- Find middle element of a linked list.
- How to Detect loop in a linked list?
- Top view / Left view / Right view / Diagonal view of binary tree
- Right rotate a matrix
- Check if a binary tree is sub tree of another binary tree.
- Difference between process and thread.
- What is dead lock?
- Critical Section Problem
- What is Thrashing ?
- Page Fault.
- Difference between Primary key and Candidate key.
- What are Joins and types of Joins.
- Find second highest salary from Employee table.
- ACID Properties.
- Reverse a string.
- Find maximum occurring character/word in a given string.
- Recursively check if a given string is a palindrome.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- MAQ Software most Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Placements
- Amazon’s most frequently asked interview questions | Set 2
- 10 Most asked Questions from Java Programmers
- Commonly Asked Java Programming Interview Questions | Set 2
- Commonly Asked Questions in Goldman Sachs Interviews
- Commonly Asked Data Structure Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked C Programming Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked C Programming Interview Questions | Set 2
- Commonly Asked C++ Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked OOP Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked C++ Interview Questions | Set 2
- Commonly Asked Algorithm Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked C Programming Interview Questions | Set 3
- Java Interview Questions on Constructors
- Interview Questions for Java Professionals
- Top 25 Interview Questions
- Top 10 algorithms in Interview Questions
- SQL Interview Questions