Questions about project and technologies used
1) Design, develop and implement an elevator problem (only 20 minutes)
Lots of discussion on why the approach is chosen.
Advantages and trade-offs discussed.(For almost an hour)
1) All possible permutations of a string.
2) Design,develop and implement Phone directory.
Implement a search algorithm on top of it ..so that it does autocomplete
%95% ( Result : 98769512345,9545654312 etc having 95 sequence anywhere)
(Note : Not to use TRIE)
3) Design,develop and implement an OrderGenerating System in distributed servers.
1) No database should be used.
2) The orderID generated should be unique among all servers.
Lots of discussion on various approaches.
4) Difference between equals and hashcode in JAVA
Round3:(Hiring Manager Round)
1) Details about projects in CV.Explanation in detail
2) Check if Binary Tree is BST or not?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer )
- PayU Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 17 (Senior Software Engineer)
- CloudElements Senior Software Engineer Interview Experience
- BrowserStack Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer
- Progress Company Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior Software Engineer)
- Interview Experience with Yatra(Hyderabad) | Set 3 (For Senior Software Engineer)
- Stryker Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer - Gurugram
- Lynk Logistics Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer
- Myntra Interview Experience | 5years Experienced for Senior Software Engineer
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Senior Software Engineer (4 Years Experienced)
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Dunzo Interview - Senior Software Engineer
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Senior Software Developer)