Questions about project and technologies used
1) Design, develop and implement an elevator problem (only 20 minutes)
Lots of discussion on why the approach is chosen.
Advantages and trade-offs discussed.(For almost an hour)
1) All possible permutations of a string.
2) Design,develop and implement Phone directory.
Implement a search algorithm on top of it ..so that it does autocomplete
%95% ( Result : 98769512345,9545654312 etc having 95 sequence anywhere)
(Note : Not to use TRIE)
3) Design,develop and implement an OrderGenerating System in distributed servers.
1) No database should be used.
2) The orderID generated should be unique among all servers.
Lots of discussion on various approaches.
4) Difference between equals and hashcode in JAVA
Round3:(Hiring Manager Round)
1) Details about projects in CV.Explanation in detail
2) Check if Binary Tree is BST or not?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- PayU Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer )
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 17 (Senior Software Engineer)
- CloudElements Senior Software Engineer Interview Experience
- Interview Experience with Yatra(Hyderabad) | Set 3 (For Senior Software Engineer)
- Progress Company Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior Software Engineer)
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Freecharge Interview Experience | Set 2 (Experienced)
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Senior Software Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 12 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 53 (Senior software developer)
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 1 ( Senior Software Developer)
- Dunzo Interview - Senior Software Engineer