FreeCharge Interview Experience for Senior Software Engineer
Questions about project and technologies used
1) Design, develop and implement an elevator problem (only 20 minutes)
Lots of discussion on why the approach is chosen.
Advantages and trade-offs discussed.(For almost an hour)
1) All possible permutations of a string.
2) Design,develop and implement Phone directory.
Implement a search algorithm on top of it ..so that it does autocomplete
%95% ( Result : 98769512345,9545654312 etc having 95 sequence anywhere)
(Note : Not to use TRIE)
3) Design,develop and implement an OrderGenerating System in distributed servers.
1) No database should be used.
2) The orderID generated should be unique among all servers.
Lots of discussion on various approaches.
4) Difference between equals and hashcode in JAVA
Round3:(Hiring Manager Round)
1) Details about projects in CV.Explanation in detail
2) Check if Binary Tree is BST or not?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.