FREE GATE CS 2022 Mock Test – All India Mock By GeeksforGeeks
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Exam is one of the most renowned and prestigious exams in India that is conducted jointly by seven IITs (Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Roorkee, Madras, Bombay) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore. The GATE Exam acts as the entrance test for getting PG admissions in the premier colleges of India such as IIT, NIT, etc. Other than that, the GATE scorecard can also get you worthwhile job opportunities in Indian PSUs like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, etc.
For the year 2022, the GATE CSE Exam is being organized by IIT Kharagpur and the exam is scheduled to be held on 05th, 06th, 12th, 13th February 2022.
So now, as you know, there are only a few weeks left for the GATE CS 2022 exam – don’t you think it is the most right time now to level up your GATE Exam Preparation. Along with learning and revising all the concepts, now all the GATE 2022 aspirants should simultaneously focus on solving the test series or mock tests to assess their preparation level, identify the weak & strong areas, and accordingly work on them.
And, to help out all the students with this, GeeksforGeeks is organizing the GATE CS 2022 All India Mock Test. Check out all the details from below:
- The GATE CS All India Mock – 3 (AIM – 3) is scheduled to be held from January 29, 2022, 09:00 AM (IST) to January 30, 2022, 2:30 PM (IST).
- The GATE CS All India Mock – 2 (AIM – 2) is successfully conducted from Jan 15, 2022, 09:00 AM (IST) to Jan 16, 2022, 2:30 PM (IST). Check out the details from here.
- The GATE CS All India Mock – 1 (AIM – 1) is successfully conducted from Dec 18, 2021, 09:00 AM(IST) to Dec 19, 2021, 12:30 PM (IST). Check out the details from here.
You can attempt the GATE CS All India Mock – 3 (AIM – 3) anytime between Jan 29, 2022 09:00 AM (IST) to Jan 30, 2022 02:30 PM (IST). So Register Yourself ASAP.
GATE CS 2022 All India Mock by GeeksforGeeks
This GATE CS 2022 All India Mock Test is a simulation of the real exam that will allow all the individuals to assess their preparation level precisely to boost their GATE exam preparation and also, it will enhance the confidence of the aspirants. This free online mock test consists of the complete GATE 2022 syllabus and question pattern of GATE Computer Science and has been exclusively designed by GATE toppers and our experts.
The mock test will consist of a total of 65 questions for 100 marks that need to be solved within a given time duration of 3 hours.
Some of the prominent features of this mock test are listed below:
- In this mock, you will find MCQ, MSQ, and NAT-type questions
- This mock will help you in knowing your strong and weak points and accordingly, you can prepare for the upcoming GATE 2022 exam
- This mock will familiarize you with the examination mode, pattern, and will help you practice in the real-time scenario
How to Register for the GATE CS 2022 All India Mock Test by GeeksforGeeks?
You can easily register yourself for the GATE CS 2022 All India Mock Test – all you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official link: GATE CS All India Mock by GeeksforGeeks and click on the ‘Register to Contest’ button.
- Then, a registration form will be shown to you where you will be required to provide some basic details like name, contact number, etc.
- After entering the details, click on the ‘Register‘ button to get successfully registered for the mock test.
Contest Details and Guidelines
Do check out the below-mentioned contest details and guidelines carefully:
- Go through various question palette symbols and understand their meanings before starting the examination.
- After the start of the examination, you can view all the questions by clicking on the Question Paper button on the screen.
- This question paper consists of 2 sections, General Aptitude (GA) section for 15 marks and the subject-specific section (CS) for 85 marks. Both these sections are compulsory.
- The GA section consists of 10 questions. Question numbers 1 to 5 are of 1 mark each, while question numbers 6 to 10 are of 2 marks each.
- The subject-specific CS section consists of 55 questions, out of which question numbers 1 to 25 are of 1 mark each, while question numbers 26 to 55 are of 2 marks each.
- Use the data given in the question while answering that question. If such data are not given, and the paper has useful data, then the same can be viewed by clicking on the Useful Data button that appears at the top, right-hand side of the screen.
- The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Multi-Select Questions (MSQ), and Numerical Anser Type (NAT).
- Multiple choice type questions have four choices A, B, C, D, out of which only ONE is the correct answer. Select the answer by clicking on the radio button placed before the choice, with the help of the mouse.
- For numerical answer type questions, a numerical answer should be entered with the help of the mouse and the virtual numeric keypad, which will appear below the question.
- All those questions that are not attempted will carry zero marks. However, wrong answers for multiple choice type questions (MCQ) will carry NEGATIVE marks. For multiple-choice type questions, a wrong answer will lead to a deduction of 1/3 marks for a 1-mark question and 2/3 marks for a 2-mark question. There is no negative marking for MSQ and NAT questions.
- Your answers will be saved on the server periodically and also at the end of the examination. The examination will stop automatically at the end of 180 minutes.
Now, what are you waiting for…?? Do attempt this GATE CS 2022 All India Mock Test to boost your GATE exam preparation!