Fractal Analytics is an AI-based company, and this is a fresher role. I had the following rounds during my campus placement:
Online Test I: Data Analysis, Quantitative Ability, Reasoning, Verbal
Online Test II: It had 8 questions in all. 4 were Python coding, 4 were SQL queries. All the questions were easy and do not have much weightage on the shortlisting. Round I is more important.
After shortlisting, there were three interview rounds, each being an elimination round.
Problem Solving Round: Asked project-related questions and approach to few case study questions, related to Market Entry and Profitability.
Business Understanding Round: There were guesstimates and probability-based questions in this round. They focus mainly on the structure and approach of your answer. Probability questions were very basic.
HR Round: Typical HR questions were asked, namely strengths, weaknesses, values, why Fractal, etc. Also asked few questions from Resume. I felt that they mainly judged confidence and genuineness. Extra-Curricular activities matter too if you are able to justify its importance in your life. Prefer not to answer any mugged up stories.
This was all. They declared results post the last round.
Preparation Strategy: I would suggest practicing sufficient Quant questions for speed and accuracy, follow Case Interviews cracked on Youtube by Sankalp Kelshikar and Saransh Garg for all types of case study questions (their approach is on-point) and be thorough with your Resume. This was all I did! Additionally, if you have prior knowledge in Python and SQL, it would definitely be an advantage.
Fortunately, I got selected. I hope you too are!
- Fractal Analytics Interview Experience for Imagineer Role
- Fractal Analytics Interview Experience
- Snowflakes Fractal using Python
- Julia fractal in Python
- Fractal Trees in Python
- Mandelbrot Fractal Set visualization in Python
- Creating Butterfly themed Fractal in C++ Using Graphics
- Fractal using Spirograph in Python
- Global Analytics Interview Experience
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- LatentView Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- EXL Analytics Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Global Analytics Interview Experience | Set 2
- Analytics Quotient Interview Experience (On campus)
- Schlumberger Pune Interview Experience | Analytics Engineer
- Evive Software Analytics Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Analytics Quad4 Interview Experience
- Sigmoid Analytics Interview Experience
- Sigmoid Analytics Company Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.