Foundation CSS Base Typography Print Styles
Foundation CSS is an open-source & responsive front-end framework built by ZURB foundation in September 2011, that makes it easy to design beautiful responsive websites, apps, and emails to look amazing & can be accessible to any device. It is used by many companies such as Facebook, eBay, Mozilla, Adobe, and even Disney. The framework is built on Saas-like bootstrap. It is more sophisticated, flexible, and easily customizable. It also comes with CLI, so it’s easy to use it with module bundlers. It offers the Fastclick.js tool for faster rendering on mobile devices.
Foundation CSS Base Typography is used to add the default styles to make the elements more attractive. The base typography makes life easier by providing simple and attractive elements and classes to build an attractive web page.
Foundation CSS Base Typography Print Styles developed by HTML5 that provides some basic print-specific styles. If you print the web page developed by Foundation, then the page will –
- Remove the background, box-shadow, and text-shadow of the page.
- Add borders to the <blockquote> and <pre> elements.
- Page cleanup and window minimization of the web page.
- Append link URLs after the anchor text of the page.
Foundation CSS Base Typography Print Style Classes:
- show-for-print: This class is used to display the content at printing time.
- hide-for-print: This class is used to hide the content at printing time.
<div class="show-for-print"> Content... </div> <div class="hide-for-print"> Content... </div>
Example 1: In this example, we will describe the use of Foundation CSS Base Typography Print Style.
Example 2: In this example, we will describe the use of Foundation CSS Base Typography Print Style.