Forms are used in webpages for the user to enter their required details that further send it to the server for processing. A form is also known as a web form or HTML form. Examples of form use are prevalent in e-commerce websites, online banking, online surveys to name a few.
Syntax for form in HTML
Validating a form: The data entered into a form needs to be in the right format and certain fields need to be filled in order to effectively use the submitted form. Username, password, contact information are some details that are mandatory in forms and thus need to be provided by the user.
CSS to design the layout of the form.
Styling the form:
COMBINED CODE [ALL OF THE ABOVE SECTIONS CLUBBED)
- How to create form validation by using only HTML ?
- Form validation using jQuery
- Form validation using jQuery Poppa Plugin
- AngularJS | Form Validation
- Form required attribute with a custom validation message in HTML5
- How to Display Validation Message for Radio Buttons with Inline Images using Bootstrap 4 ?
- Laravel | Validation Rules
- ES6 | Validation
- What is Unobtrusive Validation in jQuery?
- Design a form component which takes input from its user and displays a form
- How to add a Login Form to an Image using HTML and CSS ?
- How to append data in JSON file through HTML form using PHP ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.