|Week 1||Basics Of Java, Control Structures||Background (JVM, JDK and JRE), Syntax, Variables, Data Types, I/O, Operators, Java packages If, If-else, Switch case, Loops(For, While, Do while), continue, break, jump and type conversion.|
|Week 2||Arrays, Bitwise and logical Operators, Strings, Functions||1D-array(creation, updation, deletion), 2D-array(creation, updation, deletion), AND, OR, XOR, Subsets and XOR problems, Strings(StringBuffer and Builder) and methods, Normal function usage|
|Week 3||Classes and Objects, Useful keywords, Comparator, Building Pair Class, BigInteger class||static, final, this, library methods of BigInteger class|
|Week 4||List Interface, Stack Class, Queue and Deque Interface||ArrayList, LinkedList, Stack operations, PriorityQueue and its operations, ArrayDeque and its operations|
|Week 5||Set Interface, Map Interface||HashSet, LinkedHashSet, TreeSet and their operations, HashMap, LinkedHashMap, TreeMap and their operations|
|Week 6||Misc Topics||Dictionary Class, Calendar Class|
- Java.util.BitSet class methods in Java with Examples | Set 2
- Shadowing of static functions in Java
- How does default virtual behavior differ in C++ and Java ?
- How are Java objects stored in memory?
- How are parameters passed in Java?
- Are static local variables allowed in Java?
- final variables in Java
- Default constructor in Java
- Assigning values to static final variables in Java
- Comparison of Exception Handling in C++ and Java
- Does Java support goto?
- Arrays in Java
- Inheritance and constructors in Java
- More restrictive access to a derived class method in Java
- Comparison of static keyword in C++ and Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.