Ford Motor Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Ford Motor Company came to my college for an on-campus drive in November for FTE. There was a total of 3 rounds. All the rounds were conducted online.
Round 1(Written Test): This round consisted of questions divided into 4 sections- Quantitative, Verbal, Reasoning, and Coding. The aptitude section had medium level questions. The coding section had 2 questions. One was very easy and the other was easy with little trickiness.
45 students get selected for the next round.
Round 2(SHL’s Personality Test): There were 100 questions. 35 students get selected for the last round.
Round 3(Technical + HR interview): This round lasted for around 50 minutes. Following are the questions asked there-
- Tell me briefly about yourself.
- What’s your hobby?
- Describe your projects. Which are the new ideas you used in the projects? What did you learn from the projects?
- Normalization concept of DBMS.
- Do you have knowledge of Data Structure? I said, Yes. Then he asked me questions on DS.
- Which DS is used at the server when we click on the back arrow? I replied, Stack.
- In networking at the server, which DS is used? I replied, Graph.
- Suppose there is a WhatsApp group of some friends. You need to find out all the messages of a particular friend from the mixed chat, then which DS will you use? I replied, Tree.
- You have some stuff and you need to arrange it in any way you like. How would you arrange it? I replied, using ArrayList.
- One coding question, write a program to reverse a string.
- What is the latest technology you know about? Is that technology anyhow harming our motherland?
- What are your next 5-year plans?
- What do you know about Ford?
At last, he asked me if I have any location or shift issue. After that, a formal ending of the interview takes place with “Nice to meet you, Have a good day, Wait for further conversation from our HR team”.
Finally, 5 students get selected. Luckily I was one of them.
Thanks a lot to GFG for providing all the necessary stuff like theory, practice questions, courses, experiences, etc., every important knowledge which is required and essential for the software profile interested students.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.