Question: Is there any example for which the following two loops will not work same way?
If the body-statements contains continue, then the two programs will work in different ways
See the below examples: Program 1 will print “loop” 3 times but Program 2 will go in an infinite loop.
Example for program 1
Example for program 2
Please write comments if you want to add more solutions for the above question.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- typedef versus #define in C
- Scope Resolution Operator Versus this pointer in C++?
- Difference between C and Dart
- Difference between Sentinel and Counter Controlled Loop in C
- Why do we need reference variables if we have pointers
- What are the differences between C and Embedded C?
- Macros and its types in C/C++
- Draw a smiley face using Graphics in C language
- NULL undeclared error in C/C++ and how to resolve it
- Draw a Chess Board using Graphics Programming in C
- Which will be faster while(1) or while(2)?
- what happens when you don't free memory after using malloc()
- Average of Cubes of first N natural numbers
- Top 10 Programming Languages for Blockchain Development