Question: Is there any example for which the following two loops will not work same way?
If the body-statements contains continue, then the two programs will work in different ways
See the below examples: Program 1 will print “loop” 3 times but Program 2 will go in an infinite loop.
Example for program 1
Example for program 2
Please write comments if you want to add more solutions for the above question.
- A nested loop puzzle
- Data type of case labels of switch statement in C++?
- Interesting facts about switch statement in C
- Why C treats array parameters as pointers?
- How to declare a pointer to a function?
- Program to Find the Largest Number using Ternary Operator
- Passing Reference to a Pointer in C++
- How to avoid Structure Padding in C?
- wcrtomb() function in C/C++
- vswprintf() function in C/C++