Round 1: Machine Coding Round
Design offerRide and shareRide mechanism on basis of fastest and earliest ride
Create a application that will add user and add their vehicle, there will be two categories one who is offering ride and other who is selecting ride.
In offer ride(user_name, vehicle_no, origin, destination, start_time, duration)
select_ride(user_name, origin, destination, parameter)
parameter is fastest ride which will be on shortest duration and earliest ride will be lesser start_time+duration.
2)Find all possible interpretations
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE2 (2.5 yr Exp.)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Interview Experience for SDE2 at OneDirect
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- ixigo Interview Experience | For SDE2 Backend
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- PharmEasy Interview Experience | SDE2 - Bangalore
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.