Flipkart came on On-campus for SDE Role.
Round 1: Coding Round
This round comprises of 3 problems. The one who was able to solve 2 problems complete and 1 problem partial were able to proceed.
Round 2: F2F Technical Interview (60 Minutes)
Around 20 people appeared for this round. The round comprises of 3 problems. All students are asked with the same problem in order to ensure uniformity.
Question 1: Your task is to design a string comprising of a given number of a, b and c in such a way that no two similar characters are together. First task was to tell whether it is possible or not. If possible, the next task was to prepare a string satisfying the constraints.
Solution: Solved using Heap.
Question 2: Design a data structure to serve the requests of people in the city. The city comprises of 2 type of people: Rich people and Poor people. There are N items 1, 2, 3, …, N that are demanded by the people. The rich people may demand any item present in the queue while the poor people get the item present in the front of the queue. Design a data structure that can solve the problem optimally.
Solution: Solved using Doubly linked list and Hash map to store the address of each node in the linked list. It was similar to the implementation of LRU Cache. Link: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/lru-cache/1
Question 3: Given two arrays. Your task is to swap one element from the array and make the sum of the two arrays equal if possible.
Round 3: F2F Technical Interview (60 Minutes)
Around 10 people appeared for this round. The round comprises of 2 problems. All students are asked with the same problem in order to ensure uniformity.
Question 1: You are given with a n digit lock. Your task is to break the lock. You are given with the starting sequence and the ending sequence. There are certain lock configurations that are said to be the deadlock. If you are stuck in that sequence, the lock is locked forever and you can not proceed further. You are given with K deadlock configurations. In one second, you can change one digit of the lock either up or down. So, if the digit is 3, you can make it 2 or 4 in one second. The lock is circular, which means 0 can be changed to 9 and vice versa in one second. Your task is to find the minimum time in which the lock can be broken.
Solution: Using the BFS approach to find the minimum number of steps to reach the end sequence from the start sequence.
Question 2: A probability related question using Dynamic Programming.
Some people were asked Alien Dictionary (Link: https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/alien-dictionary/1) instead of second question.
Round 4: F2F Hiring Manager Round (30 Minutes)
This round involved a discussion about projects, internship and few basic HR questions.
Final Verdict: Selected!
7 people were able to get the offer including me.
- Codenation Interview Experience (2020 Graduate)
- Flipkart Recruitment Process
- Selection Process for Amazon ACMS 2019-2020
- EPAM Systems Hiring process for 2020 Passouts (2019)
- Capgemini Placement Process
- Extramarks Placement Process
- TCS Digital Placement Process Experience
- Capgemini Placement Process for Analyst
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- TCS Digital Placement Process Experience-2019
- Altran(Aricent) Campus Placement Process
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Accenture Campus Placement Drive 2020
- Accenture On Campus 2020 Placement Drive
- Nutanix Interview Question | Placement 2019-2020
- HSBC Campus Placement for Trainee Software Engineer Batch 2020
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience(Graduate Analyst)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.