Machine coding round (1.5 hours)
Test on hackerrank comprised of three coding questions . Students who solved 1 question completely and other questions partially were shortlisted ( 23 students 20 in main list and 3 in wait list ).
1st technical round (30 min)
2 questions were asked to test your data structures fundamentals and problem solving ability.
We were also asked to tell complexities of our solutions (both space and time ).
1st question was on array.
2nd question on topological ordering
I gave solution for both the questions .
9 students were shortlisted.
2nd Technical round (45 min)
3 questions were asked again we had to tell which data structures we would use to solve the problem and then to optimise our solutions.
The key here is to think loud, tell the interviewer your thought process, what exactly you are thinking .
If your approach is in right direction they will provide you hints to reach the solution.
One of the tree questions was on DP .
I gave optimal solution for first two questions and brute force solution for dp problem .
5 students were shortlisted for HR round .
3 rd round HR (45 min)
We were again asked a technical question.
Data structures for boggle game and other HR questions
4 students were selected.<
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE-1 (On-Campus 2019)
- Flipkart Interview Experience| Set 35 (On-Campus for SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience| Set 36 (On-Campus for SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 55 (On-Campus)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 42 (On Campus for SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 34 (On-Campus for SDE-1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 44 (On-campus for SDE-1)
- Flipkart SDE Interview Experience | Set 45 (On Campus)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 46 (On-Campus for SDE-1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience| Set 37 (On-Campus for SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 51 (Off Campus SDE-1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 50 (Off-campus)
- Flipkart Interview Experience| Set 38 (On-Campus for SDE)
- Flipkart SDE Interview Experience | Set 43 (On-campus for Internship)
- OYO Interview Experience 2019 (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.