- 1st round (machine coding)
You are given a catalog of books, which have following attributes.
- Publish year
- Count (sold)
Implement following APIs on top of this catalog
- searchBook(by partial book name/author)
- getMostSoldBooks(by author name/category, limit)
- Maintain DB on memory
- Code should be readable. Design, handle naming convention,handle exceptions & should be running.
- 2nd round (code evaluation & discussion)
- Discussion on design (interfaces & extension)
- Discussion on data structures (trie)
- Discussion on sorting
- 3rd round (problem solving)
- Head → a → b .. → Tail
- Every node has a random pointer, pouting to a random node or null.
- You are given a dice (completely biased – you decide which one you want)
What is the minimum number of dice tosses required to reach Tail from Head?
Hint: Problem can be boiled down to snake&ladder problem, where forward pointer is a ladder & backward pointer is a snake.
- N people are there.
- knows(A,B) return true if A knows B, else false.
- Celebrity: A is called a celebrity
- If A knows none
- Everyone knows A
Get celebrity, with less number of knows() method usage.
- Dictionary of words is given
i.e. [“cat”, “dog”, “rat”, “catratdog”, “catter”]
Compound word: A word, which can be split into more than 1 valid words
get compound word, with longest string length.
- Head → a → b .. → Tail
- 4th round (Design)
Design notification system (notify the customer with a message)
- Client (delivery boy, company updates etc)
- Services (Email, SMS, Watsapp)
- Scaling up, fault tolerance & failure management
- Flexible modifiability of clients & services
- 5th round(Senior Manager)
- His info & organization profile
- My intro
- Exciting tasks that did at the job? – Discussion technically
- Strengths & weaknesses
- Feedback to the manager, how an ideal manager should be?
- Why Flipkart?
- 6th round (HR – casual)
- How is the day, how are the interviews?
- Any offers?
- Compensation expected?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.