Flipkart Interview (For SDE II)
Round 1: Machine coding round
Design a food order system. The code should be modular and extensible. Some conditions are there
1) Each restaurant has a processing power(say P). It can process the number of items(N<=P) at a single point of time. Once it takes the order, processing power will be reduced by N.
2) An order can be placed at one restaurant. (All items should be ordered from a restaurant which has the sufficient processing power and all items should available in restaurant)
3) Place the order in a restaurant that has the lowest price of the order.
4) Processing power will be restored on the completion of an order.
Round 2: Design Round: Desing the messaging app like WhatsApp.
Round 3: DS and Algo Round:
- Given a stream of characters, find the first non-repeating character from a stream. You need to tell the first non-repeating character in O(1) time at any moment.
- Given a square chessboard of N x N size, the position of Knight and position of a target is given. We need to find out the minimum steps a Knight will take to reach the target position.
- Given an array, print the Next Greater Element (NGE) for every element. Time complexity O(n) required.
Round 4: Hiring Manager Round
Challenging project in last one year.
Strength and Weakness
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.