3 questions on hackerrank :
1) N days and M employees are there. A matrix of N*M is given consisting of characters ‘Y’ and ‘N’ only. each row represents a day in which each cell tells whether the mth employee is present on that day or not. You have to tell the maximum continuous days on which all the employees were present. Similar Question : Length of largest region in Boolean Matrix.
2) n items were there in a bag with a id number. Id numbers of the items were not distinct i.e. can be repeated. you can take out at most m items from that bag. You have to take out items in such a way that the unique ids of remaining items are minimum.
3) You were given m sentences and n Phrases. You have to tell which sentence contains all the phrases.
Exp: As first sentence contains all the phrase of first phrase.
Round 1: Technical round (F2F)
1) Optimal Game strategy
2) pair of indices given . You can swap infinite times between these indices. Output the smallest lexicographical string after doing these operations.
Round 2: Technical Round (F2F)
1) Implement Search engine with autocomplete feature.
3) Project Discussions
Round 3: HR
Personally this round was fantastic.The interviewer was awesome .
Finally I got selected. Overall 6 people were selected out of 34.
THANK YOU for reading this article .
Hope this helps.
This article is contributed by Rishi Gupta.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 27 (For SDE)
- Flipkart Interview Experience| Set 38 (For SDE II)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE-1
- Flipkart Interview Experience
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 47
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 49
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 20 (For SDE-II)
- Interview Experience at Flipkart SD II
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 21
- Flipkart Interview Experience SDE 2
- Flipkart SDE-2 Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.