Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 49
- A number of bad URLs are given (number could be huge-millions of them). Now user enters a URL, you need to identify whether it is bad or not in the most efficient manner.
- An expression consisting of some brackets was given. You have to print the bracket number when you are parsing the expression.
For eg. (a+(b*c))+(d/e)
Answer would be: 122133
- Reverse a number, string- I told him both recursive approach and other one using stack. He then asked is it possible to this using a Queue.
- A tree is given. Each node can have any number of children. You have to traverse the tree, then multiple variations of the questions like find parent of a given node, find the number of direct children any node is having, can’t recall clearly.
Machine Coding Round-3
Full Working code was required.
Implement a Text Line Editor which supports the following operations:
- insert a line at a given line number
- delete the specific set of lines
- Copy specific set of lines
- Paste the copied lines at given index
- Print the entire content
- Undo command
- Redo command
Data Structures & Problem-Solving Round-4
Hiring Manager Round-5
What were the projects done by the candidate and challenges faced and other behavioral questions.