1) Coding Round:
Write down code in any language for a simple employee hierarchy which has 3 types of employees.
Where an employee can have only 1 mgr, and a mgr has 1+ employees.
Give salary, rating details of each employee. Now we need to give bonus to top k performers under each manager. (Criteria is based on rating. If ratings are equal, chose whoever have less salary)
1 hour is given for coding this. After that discussion on that. Program needs to be executable. They looked at extensibility, modularity in code. So many discussions after that like – suppose new criteria added – for those who joined with in 6 months, I don’t want to give. Or I want to give only for who worked on morethan 1 project, etc. How to maintain all criteria information, how to apply, design for the same.
2) Algo round:
a) Given a matrix MXN and input k. You need to multiply the matrix – transforme to bigger matrix (the approach used in zoom of image it seems)
Eg: [2 3 6 4 5 7] and k = 2 resultant matrix [2 2 3 3 6 6 2 2 3 3 6 6 4 4 5 5 7 7 4 4 5 5 7 7]
b) Stream of words is input. Need to maintain top k words
3) Design Round
Was asked to design “vending machine system”
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 25
- Cisco Interview | Experience : 2+ years
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Tejas Network Interview Experience | Set 2 (For R & D Engineer)
- mSupply.com Interview Experiences| Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Huawei Interview Experience | 4
- BankBazaar Interview Experience | Set 3
- Amazon Interview | Set 1
- Amazon Interview | Set 2
- Amazon Interview | Set 3
- Yahoo Interview | Set 1
- Microsoft Interview | Set 1
- Yahoo Interview | Set 2
- Yahoo Interview | Set 3