Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 30 (For SDE 2)
Machine Coding Round: (1 hour)
Implement a finite state machine.
– The machine should have one start state and can have multiple end states
– It should be extensible (I should be able to add any number of states or transitions at any time)
– I should be able to set notifications on or off for any state or for the whole state machine
Design: (1 hour)
Implement Bidding system in Flipkart’s website
Algos: (1.5 hours)
1) There is one meeting room in Flipkart. There are n meetings in the form of (s(i),f(i)) where s(i) is start time of meeting i and f(i) is finish time of meeting i
What is the maximum number of meetings that can be accommodated in the meeting room ?
2) Given a number line from -infinity to +infinity. You start at 0 and can go either to the left or to the right. The condition is that in i-th move, you take i steps.
a) Find if you can reach a given number x
b) Find the most optimal way to reach a given number x, if we can indeed reach it
3) Given a string s1 and another string s2, what is the smallest substring in s1 that contains all the characters of s2 ? (most efficient solution)
4) Given a string s1 from a dictionary and a string s2 from a dictionary, find the minimum number of steps to transform s1 to s2 under the following conditions:
– You can change the implementation of dictionary
– Every transformation should belong to the dictionary
– You are given a O(1) library function F(s1,s2) which returns True or False for the query ‘can s2 be obtained from s1 with a single transformation’
Hiring Manager Round: (1 hour)
Lots of questions on projects, implementation, design etc.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.