Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 30 (For SDE 2)
Machine Coding Round: (1 hour)
Implement a finite state machine.
– The machine should have one start state and can have multiple end states
– It should be extensible (I should be able to add any number of states or transitions at any time)
– I should be able to set notifications on or off for any state or for the whole state machine
Design: (1 hour)
Implement Bidding system in Flipkart’s website
Algos: (1.5 hours)
1) There is one meeting room in Flipkart. There are n meetings in the form of (s(i),f(i)) where s(i) is start time of meeting i and f(i) is finish time of meeting i
What is the maximum number of meetings that can be accommodated in the meeting room ?
2) Given a number line from -infinity to +infinity. You start at 0 and can go either to the left or to the right. The condition is that in i-th move, you take i steps.
a) Find if you can reach a given number x
b) Find the most optimal way to reach a given number x, if we can indeed reach it
3) Given a string s1 and another string s2, what is the smallest substring in s1 that contains all the characters of s2 ? (most efficient solution)
4) Given a string s1 from a dictionary and a string s2 from a dictionary, find the minimum number of steps to transform s1 to s2 under the following conditions:
– You can change the implementation of dictionary
– Every transformation should belong to the dictionary
– You are given a O(1) library function F(s1,s2) which returns True or False for the query ‘can s2 be obtained from s1 with a single transformation’
Hiring Manager Round: (1 hour)
Lots of questions on projects, implementation, design etc.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks