Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 24
1) There are M chocolate packets each packet can have variable number of chocolates in each packet. There are N students (N < M). Distribute chocolate packets to student such that
a) each student gets 1 packet
b) suppose m1,m2,…mn are the packets which are chosen to be distributed in sorted order of number of chocolates in them (nm-n1 must be minimum)
M = 1, 3, 4, 6 (4 packets with specified number of chocolates in them)
N = 2
Ans = 3,4
2) Given unsorted array and a number K. Find 2 numbers such that sum is K.
3) Given n-ary tree. zigzag level order traversal.
4) Given daily stock rates of last year give the average stock rate price for a given day range
1) Code library management system
a) add a book
b) issue a book
c) return a book
d) if a user has kept a book more than 10 days then there should be a fine of Rs. 1 per day post 10 days.
2) Design snakes and ladders game (multiplayer). extend it so that it can be hosted overs a server and played over a server
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Login to comment...