Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 24
1) There are M chocolate packets each packet can have variable number of chocolates in each packet. There are N students (N < M). Distribute chocolate packets to student such that
a) each student gets 1 packet
b) suppose m1,m2,…mn are the packets which are chosen to be distributed in sorted order of number of chocolates in them (nm-n1 must be minimum)
M = 1, 3, 4, 6 (4 packets with specified number of chocolates in them)
N = 2
Ans = 3,4
2) Given unsorted array and a number K. Find 2 numbers such that sum is K.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
3) Given n-ary tree. zigzag level order traversal.
4) Given daily stock rates of last year give the average stock rate price for a given day range
1) Code library management system
a) add a book
b) issue a book
c) return a book
d) if a user has kept a book more than 10 days then there should be a fine of Rs. 1 per day post 10 days.
2) Design snakes and ladders game (multiplayer). extend it so that it can be hosted overs a server and played over a server
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.