Telephonic Round – 1:
1) Inversion count in an array – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/counting-inversions/
2) Iterative pre order traversal.
Telephonic Round – 2:
1) Given an array and a number x, check for pair in array with sum as x – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-a-c-program-that-given-a-set-a-of-n-numbers-and-another-number-x-determines-whether-or-not-there-exist-two-elements-in-s-whose-sum-is-exactly-x/
2) Some question similar to reversing a linked list
I was called to Bengaluru for In house interviews after two telephonic rounds
1) Word Break Problem – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/dynamic-programming-set-32-word-break-problem/
DS and Algo Round:
1) Possible words from phone keypad – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-possible-words-phone-digits/
1) Design delivery system from city Hub to the customer – There was focus on how to figure out the location of the customer from address, finding the shortest path etc.,
2) Design a state machine – Each state can handle n events and based on the event type next state is determined
Hiring Manager Round:
This was mostly based on the work I do and some behavioral questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.