Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 22 (For SDE 2)
Telephonic Round – 1:
1) Inversion count in an array – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/counting-inversions/
2) Iterative pre order traversal.
Telephonic Round – 2:
1) Given an array and a number x, check for pair in array with sum as x – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-a-c-program-that-given-a-set-a-of-n-numbers-and-another-number-x-determines-whether-or-not-there-exist-two-elements-in-s-whose-sum-is-exactly-x/
2) Some question similar to reversing a linked list
I was called to Bengaluru for In house interviews after two telephonic rounds
1) Word Break Problem – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/dynamic-programming-set-32-word-break-problem/
DS and Algo Round:
1) Possible words from phone keypad – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-possible-words-phone-digits/
1) Design delivery system from city Hub to the customer – There was focus on how to figure out the location of the customer from address, finding the shortest path etc.,
2) Design a state machine – Each state can handle n events and based on the event type next state is determined
Hiring Manager Round:
This was mostly based on the work I do and some behavioral questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.