Flipkart recently visited our Campus for hiring Interns for Summer 2020. The following was the entire process.
Round 1: Online Coding (90 min – 3 Questions)
- Given an array of N elements, choose 2 elements and add a + b to result, as well as insert a + b – 1 back to array repeat the same for N – 1 times. Find the minimum value of the result. (Use Min – Priority Queue)
- Was based on the application of Binary Search
- Given an array of numbers and their positions in a new array. Insert the numbers from left to right one by one and print the final array. If the position of two numbers is same, put the most recent number at that position and shift the entire array after that position by 1. (Linked List Implementation of array was required)
Students who were able to do 1.5 questions were selected for the next round. 16 students out of 90 were selected for the next round.
Round 2: Technical Round 1 (20 – 25 min)
- Snake and Ladder Problem
- Find all the paths starting from the root in a binary tree with the sum of nodes equal to K.
6 students were selected for the next round.
Round 3: Technical Round 2 (50 min)
- Find the minimum number of operations required in the Tower of Hanoi Problem to shift N discs. (Answer: 2^N – 1)
- In Tower of Hanoi, we can only move those discs from rod A to C or vice – versa which has a width greater than the width of the disc at the top of rod B. Find the minimum number of operation required to shift N discs. ( I was not able to find an optimal answer for it).
Finally, 2 students were selected by Flipkart for Internship.
- Flipkart SDE Interview Experience | Set 43 (On-campus for Internship)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Flipkart Internship Interview (On Campus)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 52
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 32 (For SDE-1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE-1
- Interview Experience at Flipkart SD II
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 29
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 41 (For SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 40 (For SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 30 (For SDE 2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 39
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.