- Given string s and string t find whether all permutation of t is present as a substring in s.
- Find the kth node from last in a single linked list.
Face to Face Round 1:
- Deep discussion about automation framework and project.
Face to Face Round 2:
- Discussion about a testing framework.
- Find if one table is a replica of another table in SQL.
- Discussion about Cookies, access code, HTTP status code.
Face to Face Round 3:
- Discussion about the project.
- How will test a feature assuming you can’t have production data in QA.
- What is the shorting of the above?
Face to Face Round 4:
- Given a login page come up with all possible test cases from the login API point of view and UI point of view.
- Given two strings find whether two are an anagram of each other or not. Write clean and runnable java code covering all possible test cases.