The aim is to flip a colored image in MATLAB across secondary diagonal without using inbuilt functions for rotating. A colored image can be represented as a 3 order matrix. The first order is for the rows, the second order is for the columns and the third order is for the layers, the pixel value will determine the color of the pixel based on the color format.
Approach is very simple. We are given a colored image. We have to separate each layer. Flip every layer up to down then flip every layer right to left. Take transpose of the image.
Below is the implementation:
- How to vertically flip an Image using MATLAB
- MATLAB | Converting a Grayscale Image to Binary Image using Thresholding
- MATLAB | RGB image to grayscale image conversion
- Matlab | Dilation of an Image
- Matlab | Erosion of an Image
- Image Complement in Matlab
- Image Resizing in Matlab
- MATLAB | RGB image representation
- LSB based Image steganography using MATLAB
- Create Mirror Image using MATLAB
- MATLAB | Complement colors in RGB Image
- Extract bit planes from an Image in Matlab
- MATLAB | Complement colors in a Grayscale Image
- Image Processing in MATLAB | Fundamental Operations
- MATLAB | Display histogram of a grayscale Image
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.