Python is a scripting language with many extended libraries and frameworks. It is used in various fields of computer science such as web development and data science. Also, Python can be used to automate some minor tasks which can be really helpful in the long run.
The Python script mentioned in this article will fetch the prices from paytm.com using selenium and if it is lesser or than equal to the amount(you are ready to spend) set by you, then a notification will be sent to the desired email-ids about the reduced price.
The email id which will be used to send the notifications should not use the personal password since it requires the two-factor authentication and the action will fail. Rather, a different password should be set which can be accessed by the script and many other different applications one might develop in the future.
Note: The password required for sending that email can be set through this link: Google App Passwords
Importing all the required libraries
Selenium to perform automation of the website
STMPLIB for sending notifications through emails
Extracting the price of flights between two selected dates
Sending the notification if there are cheap flights available through an email using SMTP
- Amazon product availability checker using Python
- Grammar Checker in Python using Language-check
- Python - Spelling checker using Enchant
- Spelling checker in Python
- How to move back and forward in History using Selenium Python ?
- Scraping COVID-19 statistics using Python and Selenium
- Cloud-based Automation using Selenium in Python and BrowserStack
- Selenium Base Mini Project Using Python
- Python | SMS Bomber using Selenium
- Non blocking wait in selenium using Python
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Like instagram pictures using Selenium | Python
- Python | Automate Google Search using Selenium
- Python - Opening links using Selenium
- How to take screenshot using Selenium in Python ?
- How to get title of a webpage using Selenium in Python?
- How to get current_url using Selenium in Python?
- Search Google Using Python Selenium
- Writing Tests using Selenium Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.