The first tweet send by Google is
I’m 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111
00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01101011 01111001 00001010
Can you guess the meaning?
If we convert each set of 8bits into decimal and check with ASCII values we get the message as “I’m feeling lucky\n”
For example, if we take first 8 binary bits 01100110 is 102 in decimal and if we check ASCII value table we find that f has ASCII value of 102.
This article is contributed by MANIDEEP007. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or email your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- How to search faster with Google
- How to prepare for Google Asia Pacific University (APAC) Test ?
- How Google Search Works!!
- How ranking in Google Search Works !
- Speech Recognition in Python using Google Speech API
- How Google Updates Itself!
- Performing Google Search using Python code
- Kotlin | Language for Android, now Official by Google
- How To Add Google Maps With A Marker to a Website
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- Flutter | An introduction to the open source SDK by Google
- Google’s method for preventing Phishing attacks
- Google Summer of Code Preparation
- Cracking Google Summer of Code 101
- How to run Python code on Google Colaboratory