First Step to DSA – Live Course For 9th to12th Class Students
The first step towards any goal is always the most pivotal and impactful. As they said, “Well begun is half done!” And especially, from the career-building perspective, it makes a lot of sense. The first step or (you can say initiative step) depicts your confidence and the zeal to persuade or achieve your goals.
In a similar context, GeeksforGeeks is coming up with an enriching live course, First Step to Data Structures & Algorithms – that has been specifically designed to introduce the young ones or beginners, in particular, students from class 9th to 12th, to the world of Data Structures and Algorithms.
The First Step to Data Structures and Algorithms is a live course that will help the students to lay a strong foundation of Data Structures & Algorithms for making a successful career in the programming world in the future. The course will improve your problem-solving skills so you can start writing efficient and correct codes. The course curriculum is designed in a very interesting & effective manner and you will be taught by the programming experts. Also, you don’t need to step out of your home to attend this course as you can attend it from any geographical location – all you will need is working internet and a PC/Laptop.
Though, the course is strongly recommended to the students from class 9th to 12th – it can be opted out by any beginner who wants to learn and enhance DSA skills.
Some of the prominent features of this course are provided below:
- Lifetime Access to the Course
- Track-based Learning
- Internship Opportunities at GeeksforGeeks
- Assessment Tests
- Access to GeeksforGeeks Job Portal
You need to know that the course will be for 4 weeks and each week to consist of 4 classes. The first 2 batches of the First Step to DSA has been successfully launched and the latest (third) batch is going to be started as per the below-mentioned schedule:
- First Step to DSA Course (Third Batch) Starts From September 25, 2021
- Batch Size: 20 Students
- Number of Lectures per week: 4
- Number of Weeks: 4
Moreover, the course is being provided to you at a discounted price of INR 7999/- and you can directly register yourself for the course by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Step-1: Visit the official page of the First Step to Data Structures and Algorithms Course.
- Step-2: Then, Click on the Signup Button and enter the required details in the form such as name, contact number, etc.
- Step-3: After signing up, you need to make the payment by clicking the “Pay Now” button.
- Step-4: Then you’ll get successfully registered for the course and will be able to access the course content.
For any query, you can drop us an email at email@example.com
The content that will be provided in this First Step to DSA Course is as follows:
Week 1 – Introduction
- Learn about the importance of Data Structures and Algorithms. Insight to arrays, searching algorithms, and mathematical concepts involved in Problem Solving.
Week 2 – Hashing and Sorting
- Learn about hashing techniques and various sorting techniques with live problem solving plus practice problems.
Week 3 – LinkedList, Stack, and Queue
- Learn linked list, stack, queue, and priority queue data structure along with the live problem solving plus practice problems
Week 4 – Tree & Graphs, Memoization
- Learn basics of Trees, Graphs, greedy algorithms, and dynamic programming along with live problem solving plus practice problems.
Check out the detailed lecture-wise syllabus for the First Step to DSA Course from here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q-1. How will these classes be conducted?
Ans. It will be an online live (Live Stream) class, so you can attend this class from any geographical location. It will be an interactive live session, where you can ask your doubts to the instructor (similar to our offline classroom program). You just need to have working internet and a PC/Laptop.
0-2. How does the admission process work for this course?
Ans. Initially, you need to signup for this course & you need to make the payment of the fee for the same.
Q-3. What is the size of a batch?
Ans. The planned batch size is around 20.
Q-4. Can I pay through online mode for the course?
Ans. Yes, the payment for the course can be made via online banking, credit/debit cards, UPI (Google Pay, PayTM, Phone pay, etc.).
So, what are you waiting for now! Do register yourself for the First Step to Data Structures and Algorithms Course and take the first step towards your career goals!