Given an integer N, the task is to print the first N terms whose sum of digits is a multiple of 10. First few terms of the series are 19, 28, 37, 46, 55, …
Input: N = 5
Output: 19 28 37 46 55
Input: N = 10
Output: 19 28 37 46 55 64 73 82 91 109
Approach: It can be observed that to get the Nth term of the required series, find the sum of the digits of N. If the sum is already a multiple of 10 then append digit 0 in the end of N else append the minimum possible digit in the end such that the new sum of digits is a multiple of 10.
For example, to get the 19th term, since the sum of digits is already a multiple of 10 then append 0 and 190 is the 19th term of the series.
For N = 5, the minimum digit that can be appended to make the sum of digits as a multiple of 10 is 5 and 55 is the 5th term of the series.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
19 28 37 46 55 64 73 82 91 109
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Minimum Possible sum of digits in a positive multiple of N
- Smallest multiple of N formed using the given set of digits
- Smallest multiple of 3 which consists of three given non-zero digits
- Smallest multiple of a given number made of digits 0 and 9 only
- Reduce the number to minimum multiple of 4 after removing the digits
- Smallest multiple of N with exactly N digits in its Binary number representation
- Find the largest multiple of 3 from array of digits | Set 2 (In O(n) time and O(1) space)
- Number of quadruples where the first three terms are in AP and last three terms are in GP
- Numbers of Length N having digits A and B and whose sum of digits contain only digits A and B
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Count of numbers upto N digits formed using digits 0 to K-1 without any adjacent 0s
- Count of numbers between range having only non-zero digits whose sum of digits is N and number is divisible by M
- Maximize the given number by replacing a segment of digits with the alternate digits given
- Numbers with sum of digits equal to the sum of digits of its all prime factor
- Count numbers in given range such that sum of even digits is greater than sum of odd digits
- Minimum number of digits to be removed so that no two consecutive digits are same
- Find the average of k digits from the beginning and l digits from the end of the given number
- Check if the sum of digits of number is divisible by all of its digits
- Smallest number with given sum of digits and sum of square of digits
- Sum of P terms of an AP if Mth and Nth terms are given
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.