Firebase Integration With Web
Firebase is a platform developed by Google for creating mobile and web applications. We will see how to integrate or connect firebase with our sample Web application.
Approach: Follow the below steps to integrate your web app with firebase.
- Firstly we will create a HTML page in the index.html file.
- Once this is created, log in to the firebase console and create a new project.
- Add any name of your choice. Once that is done, go to Authentication=>Sign-in-method
- Now click on enable Email/Password.
- Once this step is done, Run the HTML file.
Below is the implementation of above approach
Now in the firebase dashboard, go to Authentication=>Sign-in-method.
Now to see the complete output of the above implementation do the following:
Once you enter the details, and click the sign-up button, the page will display a pop-up message saying the user is successfully signed in. This means that the data is saved in firebase. Go to firebase->build->authentication->users. Here you will find the email-id and the password saved.
Now your web application is integrated with firebase.