The recruitment procedure for Fiorano consisted of four rounds in total for everyone.
Round 1: 60 multiple choice questions for 90 minutes. 3 sections of 20 questions each. Most of the
questions were asked from geeksforgeeks.
Section A: Quantitative Aptitude
Section B: Data Structures
Section C: C/Java (You can choose either C or Java)
Round 2: Face to face interview for 40 minutes.
-Why should we hire you?
-He told me that I was the topper in the first round, and he tested my knowledge about the company. He explained about the company in detail for 15 minutes.
-Why do you like Java?
-Differences between C++ and Java.
-Questions on CUDA(related to my package).
-Differences between library and framework.
-Design a Library Management System.
-Discussed Stacks, Priority Queues, Heaps, Tournament Trees.
This round was more like a discussion round.
Round 3: Face to face interview for 40 minutes.
-Difference between Python tuples and c++ vectors and Java Lists.
-Behind the scenes of running a C program.
-Questions on Exception Handling in Java.
Round 4: HR round for 15 minutes. Since I was the last candidate, all the interviewers assembled in the panel during this round. The round was very casual.
-Tell me about yourself.
-How good am I in playing cricket?
-How good am I at singing?
Since everyone was present, HR called me for one more round only with him.
Round 5: HR round for 10 minutes.
-My long and short-term goals.
-We discussed politics.
-About my family background.
Bottom line: The whole process evaluates a candidate in C/Java programming and Data Structures. I did the first round really well. So the next rounds were easy for me.
All the best.
- Cvent Interview Experience(Pool Campus for fulltime)
- Fiorano Interview experience
- Fiorano Interview Experience
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Pradeep Verma from NIT Trichy who talks about his internship at Amazon
- Amazon Interview | Set 44 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 45 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview | Set 20 (On-campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 46 (On-campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 52 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 54 (For Internship)
- Microsoft Interview | Set 25 (On-campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 60 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview | Set 61 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.