The first round comprised of 60 MCQ questions including 20 aptitude questions, 20 DSA and 20 C /Java questions (Choose any one section out of C or java) (Test Duration: 1.5 hour). Aptitude questions were kinda tough and dsa/c/java questions required in-depth knowledge of your concepts.Overall it was a tough paper.31/60 was the highest score. Tips: Solve all mcq questions related to c/java on geeks for geeks.
9 people were shortlisted after round 1.
Round 2 (Technical Interview Round-1):
He started with basic questions from my resume.I am from non-cs branch so he asked me why IT company and why I am suitable for the job?
Asked some basic questions like-
2) explain working of #include<stdio.h> etc..
Then he moved on to puzzles..
Some of the puzzles asked were-
Then he started asking coding questions
That is mostly all of it I can recall as of now.
Around 5 people were shortlisted after Round 2
Started with dsa questions
If one answers all questions in the most optimized way, they are moved to next round i.e, video interview.
The video guy asked some dsa and c questions like-
1) Approach to return neither minimum nor maximum element in an array in less than o(n) space & time complexity.
2) What is malloc and calloc?
3) Return mirror of a node in special tree where every node has three pointers left, right and parent.
4) Check if linked list is palindrome using recursion?
5) Bipartite graph.
2 guys were selected in final round.
Do maximum questions from geeksforgeeks and focus on trees, linked list, dp & graphs.
Also do puzzles and mcq section from geeks.
I am one of the selected candidates.
Thanks to geeksforgeeks team…Cheers
- Fiorano Interview Experience
- Fiorano On-campus Interview for Internship + Full-time
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 21 (5+ Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.