Recently FinIQ visited our campus and this is my experience.
Round 1: It was aptitude test of 50 questions.
25 questions were based on quant, verbal ability and 25 questions were
based on general knowledge.
After the test, groups of four people were formed and asked to do a particular group activity.
Round 2: Then people who scored less than 20 marks in aptitude test were eliminated.They were very few in number.Then began the Interview round.
First interview round took around 10 minutes, in which i was asked 1 puzzle, 1 mathematical question and 1 basic database question.
Then, some of the people were eliminated and found there way in for third round.
Round 3: It was more sort of HR round. Playing basketball at state level and running youtube channel were the factors that impressed them the most.
Co-curricular activities earned a plus point for met. Then after,13 people qualified for the last round.
Round 4: We were told to write an essay and design business plan for slum rehabilitation. To get more idea about business plan, you can google.
Finally, 10 people were selected at the end of day and i was one of them.
So,i can conclude that following factors would bring the ball in your court:-
i) Good academic score.
ii) Participation in Sports and cultural activities.
Good luck, All the best.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- FinIQ Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- FinIQ Internship On-Campus Interview Experience
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)