Round 1: Online test of 70 minutes consisting of 7 sections that include questions on Gk, Logical reasoning, Maths, English and simple programming languages. Then the candidates were asked to design a business plan for an idea. An essay was also asked to be written, both in an hour.
Round 2: There was a programming test of 45 minutes in which 2 questions were asked. After the programming test, a GD was conducted. Then students were shortlisted for the technical interview.
Round 3: In the technical interview, questions on basic probability and maths along with logical questions were asked. The interviewers also emphasized on the extra-curricular activities of the candidate and sports was given more advantage among all other activities. Then, some questions regarding programming languages and the projects were asked. The interview lasted for about 15-30 minutes.
In case the interviewers needed more information about a candidate they wanted to select, they conducted one for interview round for certain candidates.
- FinIQ Internship On-Campus Interview Experience
- FinIQ Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- OYO Internship Interview Experience
- HP Interview Experience | Internship
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 7 (Internship)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience
- Microsoft interview experience (Internship)
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Internship Interview Experience
- Oyo Interview Experience(On Campus for FTE+Internship)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 77 (For IDC Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 79 (For Internship)
- SpanishBolo Internship Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.