Given a string containing space-separated words and a number K. The task is to find and print all those words whose length is greater than K using stringstream in C++.
A general solution to solve this problem using loops is discussed in the previous article. In this article, a solution using stringstream in C++ will be discussed.
Input : str = "hello geeks for geeks is computer science portal" K = 4 Output : hello geeks geeks computer science portal Input : str = "string is fun in python" K = 3 Output : string python
The idea is to use stringstream to create a stream by splitting the given string into tokens and then process the stream and print the words with length greater than K.
Below is the implementation of the above idea:
- Find words which are greater than given length k
- Count the number of words having sum of ASCII values less than and greater than k
- Generating Lyndon words of length n
- K length words that can be formed from given characters without repetition
- stringstream in C++ and its applications
- Removing spaces from a string using Stringstream
- StringStream in C++ for Decimal to Hexadecimal and back
- Smallest Greater (than S) String of length K whose letters are subset of S
- Count number of binary strings such that there is no substring of length greater than or equal to 3 with all 1's
- Length of the largest substring which have character with frequency greater than or equal to half of the substring
- Check if the given string of words can be formed from words present in the dictionary
- Find alphabetical order such that words can be considered sorted
- Find the size of largest subset of anagram words
- Python program to find uncommon words from two Strings
- Count words that appear exactly two times in an array of words
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.