Given a positive integer, write a function to find if it is a power of three or not.
Input : 3 Output :Yes Input :6 Output :No
The logic is very simple. Any integer number other than power of 3 which divides highest power of 3 value that integer can hold 3^19 = 1162261467 (Assuming that integers are stored using 32 bits) will give reminder non-zero.
Time Complexity : O(1)
This article is contributed by Jebasingh and Riyazath. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Find ways an Integer can be expressed as sum of n-th power of unique natural numbers
- Find power of power under mod of a prime
- Find value of y mod (2 raised to power x)
- Program to find whether a no is power of two
- Find whether a given number is a power of 4 or not
- Find the super power of a given Number
- Given two numbers as strings, find if one is a power of other
- Find multiple of x closest to or a ^ b (a raised to power b)
- Find unit digit of x raised to power y
- Find maximum power of a number that divides a factorial
- Find last five digits of a given five digit number raised to power five
- Find One's Complement of an Integer
- Find closest integer with the same weight
- Find an integer in the given range that satisfies the given conditions
- Find a pair (n,r) in an integer array such that value of nPr is maximum
Improved By : nitin mittal