Given a number N, the task is to find two composite numbers X and Y, such that difference between them is equal to N. Note that there can be multiple answers for this task. Print any one of them.
Input: N = 4 Output: X = 36, Y = 32 Input: N = 1 Output: X = 9, Y = 8
- We have to find X – Y = N.
- We know, minimum value of N can be 0 or 1. If it is 0, then we can print any composite number twice.
- If N = 0, then we can print 9*N and 8 * N, because these composite numbers have minimum difference between each other, i.e., 1.
- We can also print 15 * N and 16 * N, but we have to print any two composite numbers, so any of these are possible.
Below is the implementation of the
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Represent the given number as the sum of two composite numbers
- Queries for the difference between the count of composite and prime numbers in a given range
- Count different numbers that can be generated such that there digits sum is equal to 'n'
- Find a range of composite numbers of given length
- Find a sequence of N prime numbers whose sum is a composite number
- Print numbers such that no two consecutive numbers are co-prime and every three consecutive numbers are co-prime
- Find two vertices of an isosceles triangle in which there is rectangle with opposite corners (0, 0) and (X, Y)
- Split n into maximum composite numbers
- Generate a list of n consecutive composite numbers (An interesting method)
- Sum and Product of all Composite numbers which are divisible by k in an array
- Product of all the Composite Numbers in an array
- Sum and product of k smallest and k largest composite numbers in the array
- Composite numbers with digit sum 1
- Sum of all composite numbers lying in the range [L, R] for Q queries
- Highly Composite Numbers
- Smallest composite number not divisible by first N prime numbers
- Find two numbers made up of a given digit such that their difference is divisible by N
- Find two numbers such that difference of their squares equal to N
- Smallest index such that there are no 0 or 1 to its right
- Convert the undirected graph into directed graph such that there is no path of length greater than 1
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.